When You Sign Up For a Discovery Call with Tuff
Whether you are curious about our team and how we work, or you’d like to know your growth marketing potential, we’d love to chat with you.
The first step is to schedule a 30-minute discovery call with us.
This is a pressure-free conversation (30-minute discovery call) about what you’re trying to achieve and whether or not our teams could be successful together.
Here’s what you can expect on the call:
When you sign up for a discovery call, you can plan for a 30-ish minute conversation with our team to discuss:
- Practical tips on your existing marketing strategy
- Your challenges with and opportunities for your company’s user acquisition
- How we plug-in teams with on-demand growth marketing services
- An honest conversation about whether or not we’re a good fit
During this call, we’ll ask you questions about your business and what you want from a partner. Things like:
- What are your north star goals and core KPIs?
- What are your existing acquisition channels?
- How much are you spending on ads currently?
- Do you have any major roadblocks right now?
- What’s an acceptable CAC or CPS? What’s the ideal CAC, CPL, or CPS?
- Do you have someone working with you today?
- If you’re looking for a partner, what’s your ideal timing?
- If you are looking for a marketing and growth partner, what are you looking for with that relationship?
We’ll also spend a chunk of your time sharing a bit more about Tuff – our team, how we work, what the first 30 days of working together looks like, how we structure our weekly marketing sprints, what tactics we specialize in, and how we get good results. We want you to get to know us, honestly.
What happens after the discovery call?
After the discovery call, if everything makes sense and feels good, we’ll get access to your core accounts. This data gives us the insights we need to prepare a custom partnership proposal.
The accounts we typically get access to include:
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Google Ads
Using this data and insight, we’ll then put together a Partnership Proposal that puts down on paper what working together would look like.
If it doesn’t feel like a good fit or we don’t think we can help you achieve your goals, we’ll send you over a list of vetted agencies and freelancers we think could help. Our goal is to be as helpful as possible and get you paired with the right growth marketing talent – whether that’s our team or someone else.
Ready to chat? Let’s talk.
Ellen is the founder at Tuff and one of the team’s core growth marketers. She is a versatile marketer with expertise in multiple channels – from ppc to seo to email to others – responsible for the experiments and testing. She is happiest when she’s on the ski hill or outside pointing her mountain bike downhill.